Monday, January 6, 2014

High expectation

The sweet and bitter memory of fireworks, I couldn't just close my eyes and wish the memory would turn into bubbles and disappear.



Somebody said, "Do you wanna know how to not be hurt? Then don't expect anything from anyone and don't listen to their story. Close your heart and you will live happily."
That's true, give more and expect less. But sometimes, that's just only a theory. We do expect more anyway, right? How could you don't have any expectations?

I realized fully that some things do not work the way we want it to be.
Even though I know it, sometimes I wanna dream, like a fairytale, wishing upon a star, to make a miracle happen. Like yesterday night, I dreamt you, the feeling is so real, yet I'm full of anxiety. When I was awaked, what's left is only an imagination.

At times I wonder, what's the deal? Is that so hard to have things you want? But yeah, don't put your expectation too high because in the end what we get is only a heartache.

Learning how to ride a bike is difficult when you start learning it, but slowly, you would get used to it.
Likewise, letting go is hard but you can slowly learn how to do it. Don't expect too much things from someone. U gotta learn how to do that, right?


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment