Thursday, November 16, 2017

My Old-Time Crush, Calvin Chen


Last night, Calvin Chen was seen in my dream. It was a beautiful dream and I was very happy to meet him even in my dream like that. Calvin Chen was a part in my life - as he's someone who inspires me since I was a teenager. It's been more than 10 years being a fan of him. Though I would say, I am not a super big fan, following him here and there, but at least there were some memories of my old time crush.

In my dream, I met Calvin at the beach, I guess it was Bondi Beach. It's just suddenly we bumped into each other and it happened that we talked to each other while playing around. He's just charming, like the way he used to. I recognized him at the first meeting, and just because I met my idol, that doesn't mean I have to scream out of my happiness. It's just that I blankly dunno what I should do. We just talk to each other casually. I was asking him for what activities he came there. 

Suddenly there were some crowds appearing around us, as I knew right from their face. They knew it was Calvin Chen and they were trying to talk to him. Some people also tried to take picture with him, and it was me who helped them took picture. It was hard for me, as I also want to take picture with him as well! But what could I do? After that, I would just leave the place, back to the bench. Right after the crowd was over, Calvin came and we just chatted again. We took picture of us with my phone and when it's time for him to come back, he asked my number so that I can send him the picture. And when I typed my number and wanna give back the phone to him.... RINGGG.... my alarm rang and it's morning. I woke up from my beautiful dream, funny enough is that, I smiled all day long. 

It's funny how I suddenly thought of Calvin, whereby it's been many years ago. Maybe it's myself who wants to go back to that moment. Admitted that nowadays, living is hard. But that's living, otherwise there's no challenge and there will be no life, right? Besides, I watched Temperature of Love because of Kim Jae Wook and found him pretty similar with Calvin Chen. I dunno what's so similar, but the vibe, the charisma and his eyes are just the same with Calvin. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Happy reading always ^^ I'm so glad that at least some of the posting could help you find inspiration in life :)

    ReplyDelete