Sunday, July 21, 2019

Happy 27th Bday

Happy Birthday to me! 

It was a big deal to me to finally accepting being 27 years old today. It is not because I cannot accept the fact of being one year older, but for you who have read my post before, I believe you have known why it was hard for me; because I get older but I am still far from my ideals. 

Maybe it was me who's too hard on myself, setting such standard which is a bit too far. When time finally comes, I finally come to terms with my life right now. I learn how to be grateful for the blessings I received every single day - the corporate job I do every day, blessed with my kind and very attentive supervisor, family who loves me much more than I imagine, best friends around who would stay with me no matter what and of course another blessings with my side jobs and lavieportrait. Saying thank you brings much positivity in our life. 

I tried to look at the bright side instead of complaining about what I do not have. By doing that, I try to accept the reality and be grateful about it. It doesn't mean I give up on what I believe or dream about, but I know, I am on my way to be there - doesn't matter how long it will take, as long as I'm consistent and persistent, I'll be there one day. 

I hope another year would even be better - to stay healthy, happy and full of joy. 

I wish to be able to let go of things I couldn't control, accept what I can do and what I cannot do, being able to learn something new no matter how old I get. I wish as time goes by, I would have another chance to improve my skills in whatever I do. 

I also wish to be able to support my family, specially my parents, to give back to society and grow as a person. To be able to travel to a new place, to learn about new culture and to see the world from new perspective. Travelling would give me much to learn from, to be an independent woman who knows what she wants in life. 

I also wish to be able to find my half rib, hopefully in the right time with the right person as well. Even though it may take some time, I wish I can be patient enough to wait. They said, "Wise Woman Waits", and so I hope I am able to be a wiser person - not comparing to someone else, but I wish to be able to become a better version of myself. 

In the end, I wish this year would be long enough for me to explore myself and the world. I wish to be able to forgive quickly, smile often, laugh widely and enjoy life and its present. 

Happy Birthday Lishea, you are amazing just the way you are. 

You're worth the wait. 

Cheers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment