Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Complicated Case on Kim Hyun joong & his ex-girlfriend

"what is the scandal about?"

"to sum up, KHJ's ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi claims to have been abused repeatedly by KHJ last year in 2014. Because of the repeated abuse, she was miscarriage for two times and one time going under abortion. KJH admitted that both of them had a fight and accident, but it is not repeated abuse, thus the assault case come with money settlement."

"why is it the scandal been so long?"

"after receiving the settlement money, Ms. Choi made a lawsuit (not sure about this, since there are some disputes as to who is the one telling the truth about pregnancy and miscarriage, but since the body is hers, I supposed she is the one who should know about that) for miscarriage and pregnancy last year. However, till March 2015, she couldn't give evidence on such pregnancy. She only gave text message which containing her communication with KHJ regarding the pregnancy. KHJ's parents keeps wanting her to talk about the issues openly with them, but she never shows off. Then, on May 2015, KJH has to attend mandatory military for 2 years. He said in one of the text messages that by the time he is discharged from the military, the baby would be two years old and that would be difficult decision for him since he is going to miss the child grown up progress. However, he still said, if the baby is indeed his, he will take responsibility, marry Ms. Choi and promise her to live with her happily."

Miss Choi & Kim Hyun Joong

"then what's the problem with Ms. Choi?"

"Ms. Choi stated she doesn't have any intention of marriage and only wants to raise the child alone. This kind of problem keeps dragging up till now since the second pre-trial of the case, resulting in Ms. Choi couldn't give evidence of her last year's pregnancy. She never shows up in the court hearing also, due to the current pregnancy which she admitted on early January this year. The 22nd July hearing is also resulting in the assault case not being true since the evidence of bruises submitted by Ms. Choi seems to be accident from gym, not from abuse."


"then do you think the current pregnancy is true?"

"Maybe, it's possible that she is pregnant with KHJ's child. She claimed that on December 2014, they reconciled and went to Jeju Island for Christmas, which resulting to the current pregnancy. However, KHJ's side is not really sure whether the child is truly KHJ's. On the other side, Ms. Choi claimed to have broken up with KHJ since he slept together with so many girls, including actress J and some women who works at the night bar."


I keep thinking whether which side is true or not. However, in my eastern type of thinking and opinion, I am sure this might be somewhere true and somewhere not.

KHJ is a famous actor back then and I could say, every women would want to date him. 
However, since I never know what type of personality he has, I can only sum up to this point:

1.  Doing sex before marriage with actress J, in which the legal reps of KHJ already agreed that both of them were naked at the time where Ms. Choi entered their room, is not something acceptable for me. I mean... is this kind of attitude in this industry is normal? We never know. But I am really sorry for KHJ for having this type of attitude. This would lead to the opinion that KHJ is a free type to do some sexual relationship with anyone, whether he is conscious or not. In my eastern minded, I cannot accept that since if the problem happened, the victim will be on woman side. 

2.  Come to think to the above point, the sexual relationship with Ms. Choi might also be kind of sexual relationship in which KHJ is not aware whether he is drunk or not during the course of action. He isn't sure whether the child is his. Thus, allowing me to take an opinion in which Ms. Choi might have trapped him in the corner, and force him to think the child might be his since he is also not conscious at that time. That baby might not be KHJ's.

Some speculated that Ms. Choi is gold-digger and obsessed with KHJ due to the fact she is rejected. 
I have seen the text message changing between them and I was surprised to know how could KHJ said "pig" and "pregnancy machine" to Ms. Choi. However, we cannot forget how easy it is to manipulate text messaging to gain favor. But in whatever case, the legal reps said the text was not entirely exposed and the intended message is not degrading Ms. Choi. 

However, the point is still the same and in my opinion, he might said that not in a groundless reason since during the 7 months, Ms. Choi was able to get pregnant 4 times. Thinking that her status is ex-girlfriend at that time, and she was able to get herself pregnant 4 times and claimed that the fetus was from KHJ, I might be able to say:

 "Ms. Choi is indeed 'pregnancy machine' might be. How could you, as a woman, who has been told to get abortion and abuse from your ex-boyfriend still wants to sleep with him and get pregnant again? Are you seriously so fertile to get pregnant easily?"

Though, I was also not in favor with KHJ for saying that, since,

"If you don't want to be responsible for the baby, then get your sense and integrity, how could you still be able to have sexual relationship without thinking the consequences and now saying that she is a pregnant machine?"

Well, in whatever case, I hope this kind of drama will seriously end in a nice way.
I am not siding with anybody's side. It's just I am sharing my opinion.


Please get back after military discharge in 2017 healthily, KHJ, be a more mature and responsible man to your life first, then let your love one feel your responsibility sense. 

We also hope for Ms. Choi to be able to deliver the baby safely and please don't be that kind of woman who can be easily being treated in a way that hurts my heart as a woman too.  


I might say, I am not a big fan of KHJ. 
But I love how he acted in Boys Before Flowers and seems to have a gentle image also on Playful Kiss. Thus, allowing me to be able to like him more. 

However, since this scandal was out, I was unable to believe the fact in which I am confused with his personality. But in any case, I am happy that in 2009, I have a memory of liking him before the scandal was out. In any case, I am still hoping deep down inside my heart that he is not a bad guy. 

Notes:
Please forgive me if there were something wrong, since that's what I can summarize after reading the news. There are so many news which is very complicated thus I may have possibilities of being wrong, being judgmental and also being false.


Cheers, 


your reader, KHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment