Wednesday, August 26, 2015

One Time Decision


For the past few days, I have been struggling through a very hard decision to make.
When it's all about your life, what you wanna do in the future, and who you want to be in five years from now, my heart seems to be burdened by those feelings.

It was indeed hard to choose passion over money.
But I swear, if I didn't make this decision this year, I would regret it for the rest of my life.
Seriously, I would look back and saying why I didn't do such thing later on.

Thus, I believe, such blessings will come in any form of blessings which is not limited only to money. It makes senses for me now, that happiness couldn't be bought by money. I know it may seems like a lie, cos money indeed help you getting closer to happiness.
But the peace of my heart shouldn't be bought over money.

I am aiming for the future to come.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment