Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won Script Reading for 'Fight My Way'


Upcoming KBS2 Mon-Tues drama 'Fight My Way' (formerly known as 'Ssam My Way') held a script reading with its loaded cast!

Actors Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, Song Ha Yoon, Kim Sung Oh, Choi Woo Sik, and more gathered and had a blast reading through the script. 

In the drama, Park Seo Joon will be playing the role of Go Dong Man, while Kim Ji Won will be in the role of Choi Ae Ra. The two develop from longtime close friends to a romantic relationship, all the while telling stories of growth and success among today's youth.

Are you excited for 'Fight My Way'?

I am not excited as I expect it to be, not because Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won are not good, but because I just want to keep my expectation just right (remember about Uncontrollably Fond - which KBS had purposely advertised it as a romantic-comedy drama which turns out to be a totally melodrama). Park Seo Joon hits his peak nowadays. Even after finishing Hwarang: The Beginning with Go Ara, he still chose to work another project while the timing is right. 

In Hwarang, Park Seo Joon is truly a good actor, he has that kind of strong leadership and manly vibes around him, which makes him charming in his own way. Though, I decided to watch Hwarang just because of Park Hyung Sik. Honestly speaking, I would say it is a waste of his talent when he filmed Hwarang with Go Ara because I just don't see the chemistry between them. I know Go Ara is beautiful but sadly, her character there is just so-normal-girl without something that would spark the interets of the viewer. 

However, this time, it's all different when you had Kim Ji Won as his pair. Both of them wil surely shines in their own way and I believe that Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Jun would be able to pull off the character with notes, the written of their character is explained well by the writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment