Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Who Wouldn't Love Park Hyung Sik?


Park Hyung Sik was born in Yongin, South Korea on November 16, 1991. He was actually an idol from boygroup, ZE:A. He gained popularity on screen after he was cast in military variety show Real Men and was nicknamed "Baby Soldier" for his innocent yet passionate image. Later he gained favorable attention for his roles in The Heirs, What's With This Family, High Society and Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth. In 2017, he starred in his first leading role on JTBC in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon alongside Park Bo Young.

I never know that I end up being interested with this actor, because I don't really like him acting like a woman, well, I mean, flower boy, with his soft and gentle image. Though now I understand, who wouldn't love him? 

I always thought that idol-turn-actor is not something to be proud of because most of the idols who turn to be actor has poor quality to act in a drama. But this guy rocks it. I believe everything was due to his experience from The Heirs till now. His potrayal as King Jinheung in Hwarang: The Beginning is awesome, I could sense his emotion right from his eye and his strong voice. He has mature in terms of acting and their is no wonder many people praise him for his delicate acting. He is really on his peak! I swear, I would definitely watch whatever drama he chose in the future, uri taepyu-nim ~


Why we all fall for him? Here's all the reasons:

*SPOILER ALERT

1. His cheekiness, trying to get Bong Soon's attention 
After saving Bong Soon with his life, he tried to get Bong Soon's attention with his incessant whining. Of course his plan works, as Bong Soon really thanked him for risking his life to protect her and that itself lead her to realize her own true feeling.


2. An Min Hyuk’s heart-stopping confession
He knows right away that he started to like this girl, but what can he do when she likes someone else? Sincere confession is the answer! 


3. This intimate arm grab

4. Min Hyuk’s agonizing plea.

5. His puppy eyes

6. When Min Hyuk holds Bong Soon so lovingly in his arms.

7. His passionate and romantic kiss scene

8. The millions of times Min Hyuk gazes longingly at Bong Soon

OMG, can't help but falling in love~!

Do you want ice cream?

I don't know myself why I like actors with Park as their surename, Park Bo Gum & Park Hyung Sik ~ maybe because they had some similarities? Don't you think so?

1 comment:

  1. I watched him in strong girl bong soon and fell in love with him. I didn't even know he had been in other dramas but his performance captivated me and now I am addicted to him.

    ReplyDelete