Monday, March 26, 2018

Dreaming About Calvin

Yesterday night, it was such a long day for me. That night, I met Calvin in my dream. Looking cool as always, I accidentally saw my childhood friend, Sherly, posted a picture with Calvin Chen on her instagram. It was actually the day when I was on my way to meet her at one of the shopping mall. Without any hesitation, I rushed to her and asked where she met with Calvin. She then told me that Calvin entered the toilet few minutes ago.

Suddenly, Calvin came out looking so handsome, and noticed the girl who asked him to take picture with before was standing there. I, who stand just beside Sherly couldn't hide my smile seeing him right in front of me. Then Sherly helped me to ask him for another picture, she also told him that I was a fan of him since I was in middle school.

Calvin accepted the invitation and he pulled me to stand beside him to pose. OMG.
He repeatedly pose like it was for a photoshoot, a model-like, even I was shocked and doesn't dare to be in the same frame with him. He was really out of my league.
But then he noticed how awkward I was, then he lean to me and hug me, like OMG, that was a dream come true hahaha.

I was really happy to meet him this time around, Calvin, my old time crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment