Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Simply Enjoying Life

I am in whatever happens, happens mindset. I am no longer going to force things and I am gonna start letting go and allowing blessings to flow.

Someone asked me, "Have you ever thought that you life is shitty?"
Without any hesitation, then I said, "No...I've never thought like that." then I stop saying anything, and when she has nothing to say, I said, "Maybe life will give you some disappointment, but there are a lot of things to be thankful for. When you start feeling like that, then don't forget to count your blessings, count your happiness and memories that make you happy."

The worst thing is that, my dear friend said, "That's when I didn't find anything when I tried to count it." But let me be frank, "Hey, your parents existence is a blessing already. You got your boyfriend to support you as well. Just see one by one from small thing."

I learnt something, that is when we should always be grateful for living.

And by doing that, we should safely guard our own happiness and take it one by one when it's needed. Life may not be perfect all the time, there would be a lot of challenges to go through, but that's the purpose of living. For me personally, living means to grow, to be a better version of yourself. Maybe that's not going to work for everyone, but self-development is quite important for me, for that allows me to look through my life, to see whether I have grown up as a person, whether I have improved to be more mature, or whether I transform to be wiser. That's my life purpose. I believe by living, we could learn something, either from study, experience or by time that would eventually shape us to be the kind of person you want and I want to grow as a person. 

By living like that, you shouldn't compare your life with anyone else. That's true, the grass is always greener on the other side, but believe me, you wouldn't know their struggles until you try to stand on their shoes. 

I'm just simply enjoying my life and letting the blessings to flow. If it's meant to happen, it will happen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment