Friday, May 12, 2023

The One Who Loves You MOST

No matter how tired they are after work, with their willingness, they will come and pick me up. 
No matter how hard my day goes, they will be there to cheer me up. 
With no matter how I need help, they will be thete for me. 

I guess, the one who loves me the most, is my parents. 
My mom who always takes care of me, take care of my health, my mental state, and everything about me. 
I guess, I'll never pay back all their loves, all their effort on me. 
But I swear God, I'll never disappoint them in any way. Whatever they need, I'll be there. 
No matter how tired I am later, I will still come to visit them.

It brings me tears when I thought about getting married and has to leavc home, leave my parents. 
I know that's the thing that has to be done. 
But I dunno whether I'm really prepared for that. 
I'll miss my mom and my dad the most. 

In any case, I'll always remember I am precious child of my parents
I don't deserve to be treated badly. 

But with marriage itself, you bond with someone, your soulmate.
That is your closest life friend, your place to hold on, your place to share all your feelings and that's your safe place. Your HOME. 
There's someone who wait for you everyday at your new home and that's something beautiful as well. 
And that's what it is called family. 

Be grateful when you still have your parents and your loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment