Friday, May 12, 2023

That Love Letter

At the age of 24 years old, I thought a lot about what's the meaning of marriage - whether I would get married to someone and whether I was ready for marriage back then. Even though I haven't met someone at that time, but the thought of marriage is quite burdensome for me - because I was not prepared to care for someone else nor build a family. But one thing for sure is that, I want to get married to someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with - the one I feel connected to, the one whom I can talk many things with, the one who always stay by my side through many life challenge. 

I've said many times before, I've always wanted to meet someone who shares the same value & connection as me, who's capable of taking the responsibility to love someone, and who's mature enough to be able to lead me. And that value remains the same up till now. 

As the time approaches soon, I take a time to digest all of the process and all of the things that happened the past three years, how I met that man I've been dreaming of, and how I decided to spend my life with that man. 

And by putting our relationship first and always consistent in loving me, that's what I am always grateful for. 

"My dear honey, 

There are no words to describe how happy I feel right now. I never imagined that you would become the ‘better half’ of me. Do you remember how we first met? That was few days after my birthday and that's when I asked God to lead me to meet my soulmate. Thank you for meeting me at the right time. After our first meeting, I started looking forward to weekends to be able to see you. 

You gave meaning to my life, and I cannot thank you enough for being who you are and accepting me the way I am. Thank you for loving me consistently and always make our relationship a priority. You have seen me through the best and worst phases of life and have always been my pillar of strength and reason to smile. 

I cannot promise the world to you, but I certainly can promise to keep loving you with all my heart. 
I cannot promise that we will never fight, but I can promise to kiss and make up with you after every fight. Thank you for coming into my life and filling it with beautiful colors. You mean the world to me. I love you with all my heart and hope to be the best wife ever to you. 

Let’s share our days and nights to build a strong and beautiful life together. I am so excited for this adventure that we begin today and to call you my husband. 

See you at the altar,

Lishea (your sweetcold)

Quotes to include:
“I Love You Yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment