Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Deepest Voice of Somebody

This is just a random post, but I guess my honest opinion and thoughts that I would like to share. Please don't judge me, because you never know one's true personality till you know me really well. Even if you are not agree with me, please bear in mind that we grow up in different area and I hope there is nothing right or wrong, it's just a matter of perspective.

Last week I went to South Korea and it was really a wonderful holiday in which I took so many pictures. That's true then that travelling makes someone's life richer. Richer in knowledge and also life experience skills. After going back, while waiting for Descendant of The Sun, I chose to watch Marriage Contract and I don't know why but this K-drama is making me emotionally unstable. Well, there might also be some other triggers but many thoughts have come to me so sudden;

It's not like I don't know, I do know that I am attractive for my opposite sex when they see me first. I admit it and I guess that because I am still in my 20s and that's the most beautiful period of woman's life. Once you turned 30, your life will become like a ripe grapes. Mom told me that all the pictures in Korea look nice and I look so cute yet pretty. It's just the matter of time now, to meet the right person and stands beside me in the photo taken.

But, who is that guy? You wonder? I do too wonder.
At this age, I prefer a more straightfoward attitude when you are chasing love. But what is love? Someone said to me that love is a form of affections where you are willing even to risk yourself for someone else. Love is indeed a complicated case because it includes human's feeling which is unstable and unsure. It's even harder to meet someone who is confident enough towards love.

But that's true, at my age now, I don't want that kind of playing hide and seek anymore and for me, a relationship should be supportive, not desctructive. Your life will be better if you meet someone who can inspire you to be a better person or even try to become better at oneself. In this case then, a person with an older age than me is much in an advantageous position. However, age doesn't represent your mature state. I need someone who is mature enough and already settled with their young-adult life and worries because I am still in that phase and I don't want to be bothered to take care of his worries at this stage. Well, you may say that I am selfish but think about it, if both of us are struggling the same problem, we are not going anywhere and my life would only still be the same, worrying the same thing without having a solution.

If you are with someone else, who is experienced enough, he can at least guide, tell and even comfort you when your worries are getting bigger. And that excatly is the one I am looking for in a life partner, where we can share the burden together and although I may not understand his struggle, but at least I can give him supports by doing things that can make him feel better at least. Sorry, but woman sometimes overthinks and needs that kind of comfort first. Once she is able to calm down, I am sure they can help you guys since behind a successful man, there always be a woman. Opps :p

No comments:

Post a Comment