Monday, October 24, 2016

Park Bo Gum: The Price He Has To Pay For Being Famous


Recently, I have been paying attention to instagram, specially with #bogummy hashtag. It's true that we are soon will be having a Monday Blue because Love in the Moonlight has ended and it's gonna take a while to see Park Bo Gum lands in a new drama. Thus, I've been stalking this guy through Instagram because Park Bo Gum is the hottest korean actor nowadays. People talk about him and he's the topic in the town. I am sure he knows his popularity goes up.


But there are certain things I am proud of him, yet I feel kinda sad for this guy;


Moonlight Drawn by Clouds went to Philippine, Cebu for a vacation yesterday on October 21, 2016. There are lots of video posted online when Park Bo Gum arrives at Incheon International Airport with his manager and right from the start, everyone was crazy with his arrival.

When he was about to check in, the girls around them chased Park Bo Gum in which Bo Gum links his hand to his manager arms, afraid of getting lost and left behind. Actually I am not sure as whether he links his hands just for the sake of closeness or it's because of safety measures by his management. Yet, I find it as if it was a safety measures required by his management company. Although he still has his good manners of saying hello to everyone and smile always, but it's still a difficult thing for him to do. 


Furthermore, when he arrived at Cebu, there were many fans waiting for him and there was a commotion in the arrival hall whereby we can see how scared Park Bo Gum was when there were so many hands touching his back. But he still kept his smile with him all the way and that breaks my heart most. 


I am glad that Park Bo Gum is very popular nowadays, but I feel sad also that he lost all his privacy and there are price he has to pay for his popularity and I am not sure whether he feels alright with all of that. Being an actor is his dream afterall, but could he bear with the consequences?


Of course, there will be no privacy at all and I think it's hard to hide from the public because once you get popular, everyone eyes' is on you and there will be no escape. Further, what if there are saesang fans who will chase you all the way? Oh gosh, that's gonna be terrible. He's still human afterall who needs his private life to be kept in private and I really don't like how the saesang fans get obssessed with him. Respect his life and never ever cross the line. 


Give him his space and let him breathe out. I was really sad when I saw how he got treated when he visited Cebu, and I really wish that everyone might respect him for his work and himself as a human. He's not a doll who you can touch everywhere nor somebody whose life you should peek into. I know he's an actor but still, although he has good manners, but you cannot take him for granted. 


1 comment:

  1. i think wherever he goes, this is what happens. what happened in Cebu was not an isolated case; even in korea, before this drama, he experiences situations like this. He's popular and fans will always want to come close to him.

    ReplyDelete