Thursday, June 8, 2017

Fight My Way First Impression



Fight My Way follows the story about young adults with third-rate specs just struggling to survive, and the blossoming romance between two immature friends Go Dong Man (played by Park Seo Joon) and Choi Ae Ra (played by Kim Ji Won) whose childish dynamic hasn’t changed despite reaching adulthood.

I found this drama is quite appealing with the familiar storyline with our daily life. Park Seo Joon is the best version for being Go Dong Man and I would never imagine anyone else takes on the role. Meanwhile, I didn't dare to imagine Kim Ji Won would be playing as female lead role, as she always takes on antagonize role during The Heirs & To The Beautiful You. However, her image totally changed when she takes on the role of Yoon Myung Joo who happened to fall in love deeply with a soldier. Just in one night, she is able to be a protagonist and I just love her transformation. In this drama, she is EPIC. Rather than being a more mellow type, she takes on a cheerful female lead role and she doesn't afraid to look ugly. 

Regarding the storyline, I love how the writer put the background story and the story flows in a good direction up to now. We should admit that at least we have been friends with a guy and that's maybe one of our best friend, maybe from childhood, high school or maybe university. Maybe one of you had been developing such feelings, but it's you who doesn't recognize it. And this drama follows that kind of storyline, thus there is no wonder, so many people caught up in this drama, including me. 

I would do the recap soon and would explore each character more. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment