Saturday, June 24, 2017

Park Bo Gum Rumors To Be Married To Jang Na Ra


A year ago, Actor Park Bo Gum has been swept up in dating rumors with actress Jang Nara, but the actor personally denied these rumors in a recent interview.

Park Bo Gum stated, “I noticed that dating rumors with Jang Nara were spreading. It made it look like I was dating her. I felt awkward having to call her after that. I was surprised since it’s such a nonsensical rumor.”

He continued, “It felt new since this is my first scandal, but I also felt sorry towards Nara noona. Perhaps it started when we filmed ‘I Remember You‘ together.”

When asked how he feels having to deal with these rumors, he answered, “It’s an inevitable thing since I am a public figure. I’m actually trying to be thankful for the attention. I will be more careful and cautious in the future.”

Over a year after first denying dating reports, rumors have linked Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara once again.

A recent rumor spread that the actors were spotted together on Cheongdam Wedding Street and that they are preparing for a wedding. On June 23, Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara’s agencies responded, “It does not make any sense. We don’t know why these kinds of rumors are being spread without even evidence,” and emphasized, “The reports are false.”

Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara both starred in KBS drama “I Remember You” in 2015. Rumors were first spread in early 2016 and heightened when Park Bo Gum wore a ring to a fan sign for “Reply 1988.” Back then, Park Bo Gum revealed in an interview, “It was surprising seeing dating rumors with Nara” and shared that they are good friends.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is taking a break and working on selecting his next project, while Jang Nara was last reported to be filming for drama “Housewife Detective” until production was paused in April.

It was so absurd, I just can't believe this rumor. But seriously, rumor is there when there is something. So, maybe that's true? But I just can't believe this. There is a huge age gap between these two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment