Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Good Kind of Love


What is love? It's a word that we normally hear from day to day basis. But, what is the meaning? Do you really understand what it means? For me, I don't know. I am not sure what it is because I never feel a kind of love towards somebody. Don't get it wrong, I am talking about the kind of love between couples, not an unconditional love between parents and their child, or between family. 

When it comes to love, it is a bit complicated. You would suddenly feel as if you're flying towards the sky, but within a second, you could feel out of the world. I would say it's an incredible feeling ever, though I might have experienced it just a bit. I'm not too sure, it was called love or whatever you named it, but I've never thought that such a small thing could affect my entire mood the whole day. 

As much as it is physical, love is mainly psychological – we find it hard to let go of some things. Especially when those things are people who were once incredibly important to us. There are people in our lives who have had such a tremendous impact on us – the individuals who we have become – that giving up on them entirely would mean giving up on a part of ourselves.

I used to be such an idealist and hopeless romantic type - not a typical girl who will just go straight into a relationship just for the sake of having one. I used to believe in so called destiny, fateful encounter and true love. Maybe I consumed too much k-drama - well can't blame me though. But for sure, I believe a good love won't make you in pain. The right lover will never make you feel like you're doing too much, or doing too little. The energy will just flow. 

There will be no excuses and reasons to make things smoothly, because if it is true love, things would just happen naturally, in a good direction. I have heard somebody said those thing to me, and somehow I believe in his word. So, do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and stay. 

It may seems completely just a word, as we should work hard on finding that love. But as I believe, a good love will happen naturally. If it's meant to happen, it will happen. It may not happen when you want it to, but it'll happen when you're truly ready. Just be patient for your blessings. 

"And remember always, that if something is meant to be, it will be. No amount of trying, striving, and willing will work. Trust God's timing. Everything meant for your will gravitate towards you, organically. You will never need to overextend yourself for what's already yours."

"Whether the hand of destiny is pushing us in the direction or whether we are almost unconsciously moving towards a goal without understanding that we are, such love has a way of coming back."

"Because in the end when all is said and done, no matter how many times we went out of our way, how far our paths went, how many people we met, how many years it took, how many obstacles we undergone; no matter how many turns we made that produced great distance between us, even if we're halfway around the globe...true love will prevail. If they truly love you, they'll always come back."

"In due time everything falls into place. Keep the faith and keep working towards your goal. What's yours is yours and no one can stop that."

Regardless of what you believe or don't believe, when it comes to love, you need to have a bit of faith. With a bit of faith and love in your heart, miracles can happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment