Sunday, September 10, 2017

Upcoming Drama: Temperature of Love


It's been reported that Park Hyung Sik would not star in the upcoming drama, Temperature of Love. And the main lead was given to Yang Se Jong with opposite cast would be, Seo Hyun Jin!

I find the new posters for SBS’s upcoming Temperature of Love gorgeous, and I’m equally excited to see Seo Hyun Jin (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) and Yang Se Jong (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) share the screen again. I can’t exactly pinpoint the reason why, but the promo material for this show is giving me major tonal flashbacks to KBS’s On the Way to the Airport, which coincidentally started its run around the same time last year. The stories don’t resemble each other at all, but maybe it’s the warm, fall-inspired colors, or the contemplative mood of the posters and teasers. Besides with the last story whereby they did not end up together, I would be very happy to see them both being the main lead. Even though Yang Se Jong is a new actor, but his acting skill is very good!


Temperature of Love will depict the love story between a screenwriter and a chef as they fall in love, separate, and reunite to find out whether they can find the perfect temperature of love together. Even just from their couple posters, I feel like they have romantic chemistry in spades. The posters of them enjoying each other’s company in the rain are accompanied by the tagline “We met an era in which love is difficult. But, we love anyway.”



In Seo Hyun Jin’s character poster, she says, “I think, and think, and think again. That’s why I lost love.” Yang Se Jong shows his passion for his work as his quote reads, “There’s nothing fun about ranking food. Because food is absolute no matter who you are.

On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook’s character seems to have a pretty severe perspective of the world: “Life is all about struggle and acquisition. No exceptions.” And I’m trying really hard not to go into this show already disliking Jo Boa’s character, who says, “This world exists for me. People exist as small existences for me.

I also quite like Jo Boa (The Man Living in Our House) and Kim Jae Wook (Voice) as second leads as well (though his turn as a chaebol serial killer in the OCN thriller was so good that I might find Kim’s restaurateur character unintentionally sinister). All four leads are featured in an ensemble poster of them on a rooftop, as well as individual character posters, where we get a small quote to reflect their personalities. I do really like the one of them all together, which reads, “To you, who is unaware that now is the brightest moment. To us, who live in the today where love is difficult.”



As fall is now setting in, I’ve been looking for a good romance melo to get into, and this show sounds like the perfect candidate. Temperature of Love will follow currently airing Falsify on Mondays and Tuesdays starting September 18 on SBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment