Thursday, October 12, 2017

K-drama and Heartbreak

Dealing with heartbreak may not be easy, at least for some people. Time will heal, yes that's true. But will everything be alright by time? One thing that I learnt is that, whatever you feel at that moment, even though you have always thought things would not go in the other way round, life is still going on as if nothing has happened. There is no point in being sad and cry all night long because the world turns around perfectly. It's better to be happy and enjoy the world, isn't it? Let me tell you, there will be sunshine even after a rain and that's why you should be strong enough to believe that you are going to get through it.

I know, things have always been going right and suddenly it just happened without any explaination. I've been wondering what's going wrong and where the mistakes starts. From each words that feel utterly special till every broken promises he made, it keeps crossing my thought every night. What can I do to fix that? Every possible scenario keeps appearing right in my mind. However, it's just some excuses because it's ME who cannot accept the fact that we broke up.

What helps me A LOT during those hard times is korean drama. I've been missing out some dramas in the past few months, I guess when you meet someone who occupied your day, you would eventually has no time for other things. But then I realized, it's a good time to start again now, even though I may not be able to recap all the dramas that I watch, but at least I can give some impressions on it. Please wait for the upcoming recaps ~

The one that gives much strength to me during those hard times is, Kang Min Hyuk from Hospital Ship. Even though there are number of male lead these days like Yang Se Jong (Temperature of Love), Kim Jae Wook (Temperature of Love), Lee Jong Suk (While You Were Sleeping), but this CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk has a very special place in my heart. It's been a LONG time not having this kind of feeling since Park Hyung Sik (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) & Park Bo Gum (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds). Park Hyuk Sik as Min Min sets the bar quite high for modern male - which is very persistent, attentive and able to hold proper responsibility - which is quite too good to be true. However, Kang Min Hyuk as Dr. Kwak Hyun in Hospital Ship seems to be more ordinary, with some flaws and pasts and that makes him stand out in my eyes.

I've been listening to his song, I See You from Tantara Band (Entertainer) and I like his voice so much, not because he is a good singer though, but the expression from his eyes talks about something else and that melts my heart to the core. Thanks for making it easy for me, Min Hyuk-ssi. I wish it always be this easy to forget about heartbreak and that's why K-drama plays a very important role in my everyday life at least. Would I be able to escape from this K-world? Yes one day, If I meet the right person then.

No comments:

Post a Comment