Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Favorites: Three Major Lead Actor Crush

Autumn starts and I would say, so many good dramas & stories lining up for me. It's such a good thing that we starts the winter season with "Temperature of Love", "Hospital Ship" and "While You Were Sleeping". In fact, I am quite worried, I would not have dramas lining up after the end of those episodes. Hopefully we can catch some of the good ones later on. So, who's your October fave list? For me, it's these three people. I just can't sleep because they keep appearing in my dream!

1. Yang Se Jong from Temperature of Love as On Jung Sun

Been following him since Romantic Doctor Kim, and I would say, as a newcomer in acting industry, he's pretty decent. Having handsome face, innocent and baby face look, and also good acting skill, he's truly blessed. Yang Se Jong is still so young, born in 1992 (the same age as me) and his acting could melt your heart. Be careful of his smile! 

His character in Temperature of Love is pretty much straightfoward towards love and that's his charm. I love how he can be so direct that he likes Hyun Soo (played by Seo Hyun Jin) so much, even without knowing her deeply, he can ask her to date him - not because she's pretty and he just ask around. He is sure of his own feeling. Besides, he's gentleman enough not to mention how he kissed Hyun Soo. 

2. Kim Jae Wook from Temperature of Love as Park Jung Woo

I always thought that he has some feminime side of him, specially when he walks. Well, maybe because he's a model turned actor - so there's something different when he walks. I ever searched about him online whether he's gay or not. But we never know. It's just that this time around, I love how Kim Jae Wook portrayed his character really well. Sometimes he sounds cheesy but that's what I want! He reminds me a lot of Calvin Chen. Having the same age around, mature, stable life and what he needs now is just love. If Hyun Soo is not going to give you one, I'll give you one of mine! Haha.
But for me, it's really hard to decide whether I should choose Jung Sun or Jung Woo. Both are charming, very much. It's just based on your cup of taste then ~

3. Kang Min Hyuk from Hospital Ship as Dr. Kwak Hyun 

I bet, he's not that comparable with the two above, but if you happen to watch Hospital Ship, I bet, you would fall for him for just no reason. Dr. Kwak Hyun has a warm personality and smiles a lot. He may not be the perfect person you would look for. He has family issues, and dealing with Dementia's Dad is not easy, at least for him. Besides, he has some traumatic event which make him unable to work with his left hand. But because of Dr. Song Eun Jae (played by Ha Ji Won), he made it and was very thankful for her existence in the midst of his life chaos. 

The saddest thing is that, when he starts to open his heart towards Eun Jae, it's Eun Jae's turn not to waste her time on such trivial thing called love. She might be afraid of love, but I think it's Hyun, the one who must convince her to be brave enough to open the door. One thing I am quite impressed is how persistence he is, even though Eun Jae has been really cold toward him, he still doesn't want to give up and cares for her more than just a colleague. I wish they would be true to their own feeling soon and let me have Dr. Hyun as well in real life! 

Who's your fave so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment