Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wings - In Time With You OST

In Time With You OST



翅膀 - 林依晨
Wings by Ariel Lin

你说会 带我遊整个地球
You said you would take me to go to the entire Earth

我们要在一起 直到最后
We should be together till the end

有你保护我 心都可放了
Because there is you who protect me, I can put all my heart in peace

手已牽了 天更遼闊
Holding hands, Sky becomes wider

因為有你陪 我的世界不再黑
Because of you accompany me, my world is not black anymore

我的天空 有你從此不再亂飛
In my sky, you will always be there and I won't fly anywhere

你就是我的翅膀 陪我到前方
You are my wings to accompany to go onwards

讓我學會了雨和雷後 一定看見彩虹
to let me learn about rain and thunder so that I can definitely see the rainbow

你就是我的翅膀 帶著我飛翔
You are my wings that will bring me to fly

累了之後有你為我取暖
When I am tired, you will be there to give me warmth,

讓我更勇敢 更堅強
to let me become more courageous and stronger


I translate this by myself.
Actually, I don't know whether I use the correct english words to describe it.
However, I am sure that the original lyric in Chinese is much more meaningful.

I love the song :)
Just hear it and you'd know.

The part of "We should be together till the end"
really describes Chen You Qing and Li Da Ren :))

No comments:

Post a Comment