Monday, August 29, 2016

Cinderella & the Four Knights Drama Review

Cinderella and Four Knights is a South Korean television series aired on August 12, 2016 starring Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Jung Shin, Park So Dam, Son Na Eun and Choi Min, about passionate young people in their 20s who happen to live together. It is similar to Boys Over Flowers and it is based on the novel with the same title, published in 2011. The series was fully pre-produced before its premiere.

Personally, I don't quite like how the female lead looks like, it's just too mainstream that she has a short hair, like Goo Hye Sun in BOF. Maybe it's just my preference only to like a woman with at least shoulders length hair. Bob style also can do but not something like what Park So Dam looks like. But well, let's just that I close my eyes. Park So Dam's acting is quite alright and I guess she's getting better each episodes. Even I thought her character is somewhat like Eun Ha Won. She's quite a temper and not like every female lead, a weak character. She seems to also be despair regarding her condition too. 


After watching episode 1 up tp 6, I think this drama fits more to teenager rather than young adult, although there might be people who like it more than a drama that fits their age range. The story is quite simple and yet there is nothing heavy to think about since the purpose of the story is to potray each characters differently. I bet there will be none like complicated case, if there are, it will only be the competition for the heir of Haneul Group and woman, as it's regarding Eun Ha Won, the Cinderella. It's very typical like Boys Over Flowers. 


Besides, the architecture of the house is very maginificent and I really like how they designed the place. Is it a real place of maybe a 3D pictures? That's my question. I also wonder who's the male lead because both of Jung Il Woo and Ahn Jae Hyun seems to have the same amount of screen time. It's so funny when Ahn Jae Hyun says to Park So Dam, "If you are not falling for me, that means you are not a woman." because Ahn Jae Hyun is so handsomely beautiful. Seriously, his lips is so sexy and he's sexy in his own charming way. 

In whatever case, I hope we'll be seeing a more beautiful side of Eun Ha Won or else, she will be compared not good enough against Son Na Eun because she's beautiful there while I am kinda annoyed with her character and personality there. 

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment