Saturday, August 6, 2016

W: Two World - Epsiode 5 and 6 Summary

Watched the episode 5 and 6 of W: Two World and I decided I won't do any more recaps or summary on this anymore, just gonna have a word or two about the drama and review on it. I'm sorry for not going to continue with the work, it's because until this episode I still don't get certain feelings, either it is love for the main OTP, thirlling to the story ahead or any kind of other feelings.

Episode 5 and 6 seems a little bit boring to me. The pace for episode 5 sucks for their slow progress. I think they use too many flashback,specially in every beginning of the episode and it's very boring for me. Kang Chul comes to the real world, knows about his story, meets with Oh Yeon Joo, shares a kiss with her and comes to meet Oh Seong Moo to clarify about who is the true criminal but he ends up realizing that there is no true criminal, instead it is a set-up story to make him to become a stronger hero. With that conclusion, he goes to Han Gang River to get drowned.

The story ends yet after two months, without an exact explanation on how the two worlds can co-exist in the same time while both the person from different world can get sucked in and out from just a webtoon. Then after it shows the end of the story, it suddenly changes into to be continued as if the story will still go on and what makes even more nonsense is that, Oh Yeon Joo back to the webtoon world, in her jail. WTH. Does this mean they are going to time travel back now?

I like fantasy but W seems too much for me, they don't give me an explanation about how it works, the nonsense story about the webtoon and the real world and when they put an end to it, and suddenly they bring back the life of Kang Chul. This means the nonsense story might continue with other doesn't make sense story. I cannot understand the logic behind it omg, and this is why I couldn't get the feeling. Both Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is a good actor and actress, they got the chemistry which everyone really want to see. It just I cannot understand with the story and how they make a story like this. Besides, what we see more in just 6 episodes is much more like flirting and kissing. I don't need that kind of too much kisisng scene, just a sweet word will do and it will give a huge impact on me rather than with this kind of story line.

Well, gonna watch the other episode, but this story is too much for myself to become a fan of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment