Saturday, August 20, 2016

More Happy Scenes on Uncontrollably Fond: Possible Last Scene

It's only 6 episode left and here I am, speculating what's gonna happen for the next few episode and again, let's discuss what will happen on the last episode.


There will be many more happiness like this for both of our OTP. I guess, Shin Joon Young will be able to fulfill his dreams before he dies (or will he be alive then?) We never know till the last episode but I guess, seeing them on a house like this, supposed to be that they are together and Suzy is trying to fulfill whatever he wants to do with his remaining time. T__T I really wish Joon Young can stay alive.


There will also be some scenes around the market in which Joon Young will cover his face in order to prevent people noticing him. Does it mean, both of them will live together? Awww, yet I am so sad to know the fact he has a very limited time.



After sometime, I think we may have seen the possibility of the last scene. I am attaching the picture and in my honest opinion, I guess this will be their last scene which means it's either a sad ending or an open ending. What do you guys think? I have posted a possible ending story on my previous post in which you guys can see it here



Does it mean that he's dying? Or he's just sleeping? But it's spring with cherry blossoms, so this means they shoot this scene on last April and I bet this will be on their last scene. Ohmy, I wish they can end up together and Joon Young is alive at least. Eul deserves some happiness!

Cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment