Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Upcoming Drama: Love in the Moonlight

KBS premieres youth sageuk drama, Love in the Moonlight or Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, starring Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung as the lead casts. These pairing gets me so excited because for all the historical drama, Kim Yoo Jung potrays the best visual as the original korean beauty. 



She is beautiful, pure, innocent, cute and super duper pretty and I just can't wait to see her in her traditional Korean dress. Ever since Princess Hours, Kim Yoo Jung always potray a child version of the female lead and this is her first drama to be the main lead. I hope this drama goes well. But, never forget that we have Scarlet Heart as its competitor. 



Park Bo Gum is a new rising actor for the 'Reply' series in which I don't watch that series, but hearing from what people always say about him, makes me feel positive that he's gonna do a good job. Somehow he looks like Lee Hyun Woo, don't you think? Park Bo Gum is on the same agency as Song Joong Ki and he's one of the hoobae which Song Joong Ki is being closed to. I bet, he studies a lot too from Song Joong Ki. 


It's gonna be a pressure now for this drama to gain attention and ratings as Moon Lovers (Korean Bu Bu Jing Xin) has a lot of good casting for their roles, specially for Lee Jun Ki (who is famous for always being in historical drama) and IU (who is famous for her acting skill, despite she is a singer). Don't forget too that both are on the same genre and I bet this competition is gonna be interesting to see. Although I have been waiting for Moon Lovers, but with Kim Yoo Jung added on this drama too, I guess, I will watch both of the series. 


I'm gonna say that the original Bu Bu Jing Xin has a very good storyline, good plot with political and romantic aspects. It's sure a good rating, but let's see how the Korean version will be. FYI, Gummy who sings an OST on Descendant of the Sun also gives her voice for Love in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment