Sunday, August 7, 2016

Spoiler: Uncontrollably Fond - Shin Joon Young's CCTV messages for Eul



So actually we get some spoiler about what's going to happen next. I am not sure whether this is gonna be aired soon or some time later when Uncontrollably Fond reaches the end. However, there are news circulating about Shin Joon Young's CCTV left messages for Eul. Actually if you notice it, this has been aired when Eul is editing documentary of Shin Joon Young in which she cannot hear what he says.

It's not exact, but a fan who look at this GIF decode what he said by his lip, which he says, "I'm ill. If I die within the next 3 months, don't cry for me for too long." When I heard about this, my heart breaks and I am sure we are going through some river flowing of tears. 

I know that JY is selfish enough for tempting to Eul, making her to fall in love again to him and yet he's gonna go after 3 months. But when we see from JY's perspective, he's got only 3 months to live and yes, of course he should spend the rest of his 3 months like there's no tomorrow, fighting for his happiness and be happy. But I bet he's gonna be struggling as to what's gonna happen to Eul once he's gone and this is gonna be homework for him in the next episodes. 

Anyway, I really hope that our writer-nim gonna spare JY's life because I don't want him to die. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment