Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Joo Won Talks About My Sassy Girl Historical Drama


Actor Joo Won chatted with fans through a surprise appearance on the 'V' app on December 22!

He revealed what he's been up to lately with, "These days, I've continuously engaged in filming for SBS's 'My Sassy Girl (working title).'  I think it'll remain that way for the end of the year and beginning of the new year.  In order to finish it to an extent, we are spurring on."

When asked to introduce the drama, the actor said, "It's a romance between a sassy princess and a man.  The content is entirely different from the original.  You'll see when you watch." 

During the broadcast, he said, "Right now, we filmed in Ilsan.  We shot for the posters here and tomorrow, early in the morning, I have to go to the country to film.

"Today, reports came out.  That the drama is confirmed to air on Mondays and Tuesdays through SBS in May.  The broadcast will go well as long as there are no huge changes. Honestly, I'm worried because I hear it's going to get cold.  I really do not like the cold. Also, my mouth freezes up, so it's very hard [when acting].  That's why I'm worried.

"I expect the filming today to go for eleven hours.  I hope it doesn't take longer than that. I need to go somewhere far tomorrow morning again," and laughed.  Fighting! Stay warm!

The drama's side claimed that the drama will be airing after SBS's 'Whisper' after 'Defendant' after 'Romantic Doctor' on Mondays and Tuesdays. Yup, it's still quite a long ways away.  Ultimately, it will be airing next year in May.  

No comments:

Post a Comment