Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Little Angel: What I am Watching

Been kinda busy with my everyday routines and busy weekend with makeup stuff, meeting up with old friends and hang around to Singapore for short escape the past weeks. It's all good! So, I've been kinda slacking in catching up with recent korean dramas and recaps. Well, I'm gonna do it this week hopefully (though I have already had appointment for this weekend)

Mostly, these below is what I am currently watching:


Legend of The Blue Sea


This drama has always been my number one to go for the past weeks before Goblin aired, and I really like the chemistry between Shim Chung and Heo Joon Jae. I dunno why the ratings haven't gone up to 20%, yet I think the writer-nim put a lot of thoughts in making the story and I really like the connection between the two main lead, leading to a significant fate they've encountered in the past. It was like a kind of classic fairy-tale which everyone might not get bored reading it many times. I was really hoping that things gonna turn out well for the two main lead, Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, either for rating and also for the storyline as well. It's in a modern time and they should have a happy ending instead XD

Goblin

Not gonna lie, I only watch the first episode. Is it just me who think the episode is kinda long or they really did it for 90 minutes? If so, I'm so happy because this drama tells us a very basic thing as how Gong Yoo turned out as a Goblin, It's really a fundamental thing in fantasy drama. I am enjoying the encounter between Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun though I wonder why Kim Go Eun looks so much energetic? Is it her acting or she's supposed to act like that to fit her character? She's a little bit 'lebay' I think, but I'll just take it for now. There are many things I am curious about this drama, though I am sure it all will be answered in the next few episodes. How come the grandma is able to know the secret of the Goblin, even can see the Grim Reaper? It seems this Lee El (the Birth Grandma) is not merely a human, she's an extraordinary thing. Hmmm... curious. But this theme is a melodrama. Though it's romantic yet sadful to know the Goblin must die when he found his bride.


Night Light


Haven't finished this drama, but I had a feeling this drama is quite good, because the cast are all great actress and actor. Gonna finish this soon enough ~

The Man Living in Our House

I like Kim Young Kwang here so much. He's like a daddy long legs, but when things have tur out well between Soo Ae and him, I guess I have no reasons anymore to continue with this drama. Gosh.

My Wife Is Having An Affair This Week

Song Ji Hyo is very pretty here, though I was surprised that she's having an affair though she's commonly known as the perfect wife. Why? I despised her at first because she said 'just because' as the ony reasons, but I came to understand her desire for attention and lack of love, resulting in her having an affair. It's not merely an affair though, maybe they slept together, but...dunno leh?

I also like the side love story between BoA and Lee Sang Yeob.  Even I also like the marriage life between our comedic lawyer and his loveing wife. He deserved such a kick on his face, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment