Friday, December 2, 2016

What Are You Gonna Be in Five Years From Now?

During our meeting last November, one of my best friend since uni-life asked a surprising question all of of sudden, since it's not a normal topic for us to chit and chat. So, she asked, "What are you gonna be in five years from now, which is 2021 and you are 30 years old I suppose?"

I am quite surprised with her question but the only thing I was thinking about is, maybe at that age, I got married already to someone (though I am not sure who the guy is) and most probably I had a child already, either I was still pregnant, or maybe was due already. Hopefully it's a little boy I saw in my dream years back.

The other thing is, maybe I quit working in a company and doing what I really wanna do, as a makeup artist. Not sure about it but hopefully it works like what I hope for. Then after that, my friend asked me again, "Where do you think you would be?" then I can only answer, "Maybe Indo? But I am open for more options like Singapore, Australia or Canada. Depends with who my partner would be."

No comments:

Post a Comment