Thursday, December 29, 2016

Singapore OOTD Trip 2016

Hi guys, I will just post a little bit about my trip to Singapore last November with my best friend, Natalia. The purpose is to have a small meeting with Edgar, my ex-lecturer turned to be ex-boss, and to visit some places that have changed so much since I visited Singapore last three years ago. It's just a very short escape, but that means a lot to me. I missed many things in Singapore, but somehow when I arrived there, I finally realize that Singapore may not be the home I would like to stay forever. It's just a place to come and visit for a while because I may not suit the cultures there anymore, cos I don't like walking too far away anymore ~

We took SQ 955 flight to Singapore and the service was great. I watch Descendant of The Sun on the road to Singapore. Reaching there, I forced my besties to take picture with a Pickachu. A giant one at Terminal 2. Then we have somebody to pick us from the airport, a very comfortable ride. 
After that, since we have arrived quite late already, I went to Bugis Temple to pray and meet up with my Medanese friend, Felgie and we just hang around there to meet with our old friend, Will. We go around here and there and everything was great. It feels as if we were back when we were a college student. Will is so talkative, like usual but I like that side of him, otherwise, my life would be so boring. Sadly, the rain was pouring so hard till we have no idea what to do afterwards. 

I had another appointment with Nat, her boyfried and her boyfriend's friend for dinner at Swensen. My fave place for din-din, yet since it was so crowded, we had our dinner quite late. Then after dinner, we just hang around Orchard Central and Somerset since I lived around that area. 
The next day, we had a nice brunch at Curious Palatte at Prinsep Street, Dhobby Ghaut. The hotcake was awesome and you should try, cos it's worth it, though the price is quite expensive if you compare it to Jakarta's cafes.

At that time, Will and Sisca suddenly turned to have an argument which made the situation not that good. We then visited National Gallery Museum to take some pictures and OOTD and I love all the photos taken there! OMG, you should go there because they have so many HOT spots!

For dinner, we had ramen, as I was craving for one and since it was late already, Felgie had to come back since she had flight back the next morning. And I was left with Will and Melisa. I asked Will, 'Are you not tired?' and he said, 'Don't you feel that my soul had left my body from hours ago?' LOL I was so surprised to hear what he said since he was a night person LOL. My silly friend. 

We then had a nice chat at Oriole Coffee though I also feel so tired. 

The next day, I met up with Sisca again, yet I didn't feel too well that time and we had another bowl of Ippudo ramen which got me a gastric pain. Oh No....but well, yeah as I was still insisting to have museum and OOTD, then we go to National Museum of Singapore. So many pictures taken there. Nothing much I did during this time actually, since I was sick. 

The next day is,...I went back to Jakarta with my SQ 955 flight. Everything was great and I was hoping for another trip to Singapore again, just to have fun and meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment