Wednesday, December 23, 2015

TIME

Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of duration of events and the intervals between them.

And I don't really like time. Time is indeed a scary thing for me. 
I don't like how our lives move around time and it keeps reminding us that time is moving. 
They can actually make you regret sometimes and many times I don't like being chased by time.

Simple example is, my foot was fine a minute ago till I knocked my foot to the door. It was bleeding.
Somebody might be here for me today, but there is no guarantee he will be here tomorrow.
Life happens and in unexpected way. There is no guarantee about time and thus, you have to make sure that every second in your life, you use it wisely.

Time is so precious, be responsible in your own time! :)

Cheers,

Lishea

No comments:

Post a Comment