Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hyun Bin Attends Bowling Championship Events and Looking Freaking Handsome


Hyun Bin attends a professional bowling championship event, looking every inch the chaebol heir CEO look that litters nearly in every K-drama male lead set up. It's been 6 years since his last awesome appearance on Secret Garden which struks me right in my eyes. He's been one of the korean actor which I am sure I will watch his drama comeback. 


His last drama is Hyde, Jekyll, Me with Han Ji Min which doesn't go well with the rating. I was really pissed off with the writer and how the story line goes because it doesn't make sense and it was overshadowed by Kill Me Heal Me. Hopefully Binnie is able to pick one good drama and make his comeback again after 10 years doing his mega-hit Secret Garden. I wish he would stay handsome like this and be able to make a drama comeback like Jang Dong Gun before he's getting older. 


Gosh, Binnie is so handsome till I have no words. How could he look freaking handsome even in every angle? Huff huff *dying*


No comments:

Post a Comment