Monday, July 18, 2016

Buddha: Let Go, Better Things Will Come


"When you let go, you create space for better things to enter your life. - Buddha"

I've been thinking lately about two exact person, maybe it because in just a few days, I'll be entering my almost quarter life crisis. It's not a crisis, although you might say that in some other way.
Entering your almost a quarter of life brings much feeling when you look back to your life, what you have achieved so far, what you do want to do in your whole life, where you wanna go, and might be with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.

Life at this point of time is just full of unexplained question marks. Even with just want to be 24, I still feel there are many more things I never see, never hear off and maybe never been experienced it before. But there are still years to go on with life with full of unexpectedness.

Two exact person who has crossed path with me in this life, is much more alike with each other. They both is a quiet type with full of mysterious aura. Sadly, we just are not fated to be together.

Named the first one as "A". A is full of charismatic personality, high intelligence and a nice and kind one. Even I think, knowing and having a chance to get to know this person seems like something too good to be true. Maybe it's because of the distance, with both lost the feeling from the first time we meet and we just end up as a friend. I've also ever thought that maybe I give and open myself too hurry to him and we just end up with nothing to be curious about each other. Rushing is actually not really a good thing. With that conclusion, I was determined enough to let him go and maybe the better one will come.

And life offers me another option, with much nothing to do at work, no dramas to watch for the last few months after 'Descendant of the Sun', I paid attention to someone, named him as "B". This B is super mysterious and getting his name is really such a homework to me. Thankfully, I have my cousin who is good enough and let me know his name and background. Yet, I made a fool of myself in front of him. Because of my curiosity, I dare to approach him first and get to know this guy. Sadly, the thing is, he said he got a gf and yet that night I just realize that he is actually the ex-bf of my friend's best friend. What a drama. I dunno whether he actually gets together with another girl in just two months or maybe it was all a lie. In any case, from that moment, I tried very hard to take myself away far from him and tried to ignore the temptation of my curiosity.

But many times I want to let him go, I found myself to be guilty again. Many times I meet again with him coincidentally and things keep me being tempted. Maybe I never listen to what Buddha has said.
"Let go, Lish, because better things will come." I should have believed it no matter what the reality does to me. Everytime I was tempted, I remind myself again and again, if I did that, I would regret the decision I have made with emotion rather than logical thinking. If he is curious enough with me, then shouldn't he be the one to try to get to know me?

In just a few days, it's my birthday and I really wonder whether A will remember it, or whether I will have luck with B. But by this time, I think it's really time to let go, Let go all the humanity's needs and temptation because better things will come. You create space for them to come to your life and believe it, there must be a way arranged by Buddha for me, a way that is thousands or millions times better than what I have imagined.

Please help me to always reminded by your grace, Buddha!

It's so random that I post things like this, but hopefully it can inspire you guys when you are tempted to do something illogical but you are very tempted to do it by heart. Calm down, take a step back, think about it again and again, you will see your final answer there :)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment