Wednesday, July 20, 2016

24 - Learning How To Embrace Myself

23 is just a number for me, not because I do not want to age, but I don't see myself of getting much different to be 24 soon. Mostly, my life revolves the same like usual. But having another year means that I'm thanking God for giving me another chance to be the best version of myself. 

In this whole year, I think I have improved something at least;

1. I'm learning how to become a makeup artist and improve my makeup skills.
2. I'm learning how to deal with office work and here I am now, leaving Deloitte only to be a part of my memory, a part to be written in the history of my life and resume. 
3. I'm learning that being grateful is something we should do really often because as a human, I can easily forget how blessed I am actually.
4. Being respectful to parents is something really important to do rather than just a kind of talk. Karma does exists and you should always do good to your parents. 
5. Things don't always go as you want and I think it's best to know how to deal with it
6. Learning that I'm the type to be distracted by games or dramas a lot, more than just I've imagined. 
7. I'm overthink and ever think that I'm a failure, which actually we have to struggle to get what we want. Things worth it, is not going to be got easily.
8. Love will come when you actually love yourself first and you can't defeat what the thing called fate. 

So, here I am saying goodbye to my youth of being 23!

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment