Thursday, July 21, 2016

Uncontrollably Fond leads over W in the combat of Wed Thrus Ratings



With the airing of W (Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo), the battle of ratings has shaken for the current We-Thurs prime time drama slate and it's continuing win for KBS for its Uncontrollably Fond

The first episode of W: Two Worlds settled into a comfortable single digit of 8,6% nationwide and 10.4% Seoul according to AGB Seoul. Meanwhile, Uncontrollably Fond wins with an increase to 12,9% nationwide and 14% Seoul. Congratulation to Kim Woo Bin & Suzy for their hardwork, even the increase is not much and the competition will get even harder. The difference in the rating is not that much and I guess there will be a fierce battle from now on.



In whatever cases, although I haven't seen W:Two Worlds first episode, but the excitement seems to be equally the same and I love both drama in the same time. If you want me to choose which one I'm gonna watch first, I think I will watch Uncotrollably Fond first because it's already in episode 5 and I'm curious enough with how the storyline, twish and cliche will be unfold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment