Monday, November 21, 2016

Goblin: The Official Poster


Just two more week before the first episode of The Lonely Shining Goblin, starring Gong Yoo (Train To Busan, Big), Kim Go Eun (Cheese In The Trap), Lee Dong Wook (Hello Miss!, Bubblegum) and Yoo In Na (One More Happy Ending, Queen In Hyun Man, Secret Garden).

The official posters have come out and I really really like the tone color. Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun look so elegantly beautiful and eye-catching. I am curious as what's gonna happen between them, yet I am excited to see what writer Kim Eun Sook has for us! She's always been my fave drama-writer all the time from Secret Garden. I believe she would have developed a strong personality for each character in this drama. Kim Go Eun would also make it a hit for starring in her drama!





I'll be waiting for Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook's bromance to air. Both of the actors are very skillful and experienced enough in drama field and this is the first time to see both A list actor to star in the same drama. Maybe is it because of Kim Eun Sook's magic behind Descendant of The Sun which starred hottest actor and actress at the moment, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo?

This is my first time seeing Yoo In Na in a more sexy and flirtatious way. Instead of her innocent and cute looking, she tries a new character which is very different from her past work and I am excited to see her with Lee Dong Wook!


No comments:

Post a Comment