Thursday, November 17, 2016

Park Bo Gum Shines Under Santa Monica's Sun


My dear Park Bo Gum recently takes him time off from a drama after finishing Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, instead focusing more on advertisment, CF and photoshoot. This time, he shines so beautifully under Santa Monica sun in California. How could he gets so handsome in just a few weeks? 

During an interview with the magazine, Park Bo Gum replied to a question about his recent popularity and the public's attention on him since his dramas' success. He said, "I have had various experiences since I've chosen this path as an actor. So as I live a new life and experience the new environment that comes with a character I am playing, I have decided that I should not be influenced by minor issues...I think it will be enough that I continue to work and walk on my path with gratitude."
Park Bo Gum 
Updates on his activities: On November 10, a fansign event at Seoul was opened by a travel agency for their model Park Bo Gum. It's reported that the actor greeted each and every fan with a big smile despite the cold weather and carefully signed autographs for 100 lucky fans.


Updates: On November 16, Park Bo Gum received the 'Asia Star Award' and commented, "I thank you for giving me, who's lacking, such a great award like the 'Asia Star Award'. I think I was really blessed this year. I wondered if I deserved this much love, and my shoulders were heavy. I'll do my best to try to repay everyone with good acting." He also thanked viewers around the world who watched 'Reply 1988' and 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

No comments:

Post a Comment