Thursday, November 17, 2016

Park Bo Gum's Angelic Side and Asia Fan Meeting at Jakarta in 2017





On November 15, students from Myoungji University shared photos of Park Bo Gum - the trending actor who is also a Theatre major at MU - listening attentively during a lecture. According to his classmates, Park Bo Gum came dressed casually and participated in the lecture just like any other student, and then swiftly exited the school after class with the guidance of his manager.

With his popularity, I think this young actor is really a humble being. I really like how he responded to his awards, while saying he thanked everyone for the love, despite his lacking, even wondered whether he deserves such amount of love. Being popular sometimes feels burdensome, but he still comes to University to attend lectures like any other student and that's where I am proud to know such a guy like him who's still living his life like usual. It's also understandable that he has to go anywhere now with his manager since it's dangerous for him if there are many saesang fans. Hopefully Park Bo Gum will still maintain his casual lifestyle and stay humble as always, because there is no one who will always stays on top. So, being grateful and humble is one thing that is very rare nowadays in the society. 


So, who's excited to meet Park Bo Gum in real? If you happen to stay in Jakarta, you have a chance to meet him for real! Park Bo Gum will have his Asia Fan Meeting and Jakarta happens to be one of his stop destination!

As part of his 2016-2017 Asia Tour, Park Bo Gum has announced a stop in Jakarta on January 13, 2017. Park Bo Gum has been steadily preparing for the tour to bring games and performances to fans that they can cherish for the rest of their lives. Since Park Bo Gum is a talented actor, MC, singer and even dancer, that means the evening will be full of excitement and variety. If you’ve just finished “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” this event is the perfect way to treat your Park Bo Gum withdrawals.

The event will be held at The Kasablanka Hall, Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta and tickets are on sale now at INDOTIX outlets. There are four categories of tickets: BLUE Rp. 2.550.000, PINK Rp. 1.650.000, GREEN Rp. 1.250.000 and YELLOW Rp. 750.000.

I don't think I will be coming to this event, since it's Friday and well...I have works to do. Being his fan doesn't always mean that I have to chase him on his fan meetings everytime it happens. It's true that I wanna see this guy once in my lifetime but that doesn't mean I have to see him no matter what happen in my life. Of course, I have things to do in life and it's a bit too old for me to attend fan meetings for actors/actress nowadays...

I admire Park Bo Gum, for being a humble being with his well-manner attitude. Without his mother, he can grow up so well, even with so much popularity around him nowadays. He's around my age, but it seems as if he's flying very high, achieving his dreams and it happens that he's going towards his dreams very closely. Meanwhile, I am still on my way to achieve what I dream off and it's still a long road to go on. Thus, I admire people like Park Bo Gum who knows what he really wants in life and working hard on achieving it. I guess, I should do the same like what he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment