Monday, November 14, 2016

Lee Jong Suk & Suzy To Act in Drama Together


Much to my excitement with Christmas season coming soon and 2016 is going to end soon, I am excited even more wih the news of Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy to act together in a drama. Still remember their rating competition on Wednesday-Thrusday slot between Lee Jong Suk's W:Two World and Suzy's Uncontrollably Fond

I really never expect they would meet again in the same drama, not as rivals, but as lovers! I have no doubt for Lee Jong Suk's acting talent and skill and he's one of the best male lead for a romantic-comedy drama. Yet, Suzy is well-known for her repetitive choice for melodrama. I wish it would be different this time and hoping she would choose a romantic-comedy with a happy ending instead!

I have a huge expectation for Suzy to enchance her skills and grow in much more area. She has lots of spaces to improve and I am sure with times and practices, she will gain a lot more and be able to stand as an actress without having to fight with the prejudice. 


So anyway, they'll be acting in 'While You Were Sleeping'  by writer Park Hye Ryun. Both actors have worked with her before. Lee Jong Suk's "I Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio" were both by her, and Suzy's "Dream High" was also written by her.

While You Were Sleeping is a supernatural romance that sounds like I Hear Your Voice —it’s about a woman who can see the future in her dreams, and a prosecutor who fights to stop these future events from happening. The heroine has dreams about unfortunate events that will happen to other people, and the hero is a prosecutor who runs around trying to prevent her tragic visions from coming true. It seems like a terrible curse to only see bad things in the future, but I can see it fitting perfectly hand-in-hand with a prosecutor’s line of work, the same way hiccuping-as-lie-detector worked for reporters in Pinocchio.

This is gonna me most waited drama for next year under their belt! Stay tuned for more updates ~

Updated: Lee Jong Suk confirmed as the male lead, meanwhile Suzy is still in talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment