Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Kang Dong Won & Kim Woo Bin Are Prettier than Woman


Actress Uhm Ji Won says working with handsome actors like Kang Dong Won and Kim Woo Bin can be wonderful, yet stressful! Who still remembers the sexiness of Kim Woo Bin's abs on Uncontrollably Fond?

In the new film 'Master', starring Lee Byung Hun also, Uhm Ji Won had the chance to work with the two actors. Many envied her position but Uhm Ji Won revealed that she was actually under quite the stress working with Kang Dong Won and Kim Woo Bin, who are "too handsome". 

She explained to Herald Pop, "Eye candy? It's nice when I see them from off to the side but it's stressful when we get captured in one angle while acting. It's similar to the stress you feel when taking a picture with a pretty friend. I'm an actress. It wouldn't matter if I were a man but what am I supposed to do when the guys are prettier than me? This was a happy concern of mine."

Regarding the progress of the film, Kim Woo Bin was the youngest of the three and said, "I felt a lot of burden on set. I thought to myself that I was second from the bottom out of the genius actors, so thought only I had to do well when filming."

The MC asked if he was the type to have aegyo when with veteran actors. Kim Woo Bin said, "I don't have aegyo, but I like skinship." Kang Dong Won concurred with, "Kim Woo Bin is the affectionate style. He touches us often," making everyone laugh.

Kim Woo Bin is a very touchy type. He likes to touch a lot and smile to them. I think he's the affectionate type hahaha! So curious as when I get to see him in a drama again ~

No comments:

Post a Comment